- Online Shop
- About Us
- Download Center
Arakawa wire system
Please select a subcategory
Our recommendations in this category
All products in this category
Arakawa - the well-known wire system from Japan
Be creative with your shop fittings
The Arakawa wire system at a glance
Hanging signs and panels made easy
Whether you want to hang signs from the ceiling, wall railings or stationary fixings, Arakawa's wires and fixings have the right elements to create the perfect hanging display, whatever your installation requirements. Here, panel holders for vertical panels offer a clean, simple look, while there are rotating, two-sided holders for glass panels that allow for versatile applications. Advantageously, you do not need to drill holes in the signs and panels to hang them.
Suspending shelves with the Arakawa cable system
Notes on planning and assembly
- check the expected load per rope and select the appropriate wire thickness. Only use 7 x 6+1 ropes.
- first attach the ceiling, floor or wall mounting.
- cut the rope to the appropriate length and solder the wire ends.
- insert the wire into the sleeve of the wire gripper
- the wire is now locked
- before tensioning the wire, thread in the appropriate holders, e.g. plate holder
- by pressing the sleeve against the wire gripper, the wire can be loosened again and adjusted optimally
- make sure that the wire is tensioned appropriately.
How do I calculate the load value for stainless steel wires?
The following load values per wire apply to stock lengths and ready-made wire lengths, which you should not exceed:
|Rope diameter||Load value in kg|